• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Handgonne

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If memory serves, 8" with a powder chamber of .75-1". No longer have this piece. EX stole it.

Wes/Tex said:
Now you're deaf AND smelling like sulfur! :wink: :rotf:

You say that like its a bad thing? :idunno: :blah:

Wes/Tex said:
We used to have a company in Austin that made hadngonnes of different types. They even had one with a added on axe blade that I thought looked really sinister. Don't know what became of them...don't even remember the company's name. My senior moments are turning into half hours! :doh:

Hmmm... The only company I know of that made a bladed piece was Handgonne Designs, Lord Gray Wolf. Who, I worked with, doing demos at the Vermont Renaissance Festival.

There were more than a few who were selling his medieval looking pieces.

Gray Wolf -- now there's a blast from...!

I never should have introduced Fred to Pennsic and the SCA... Siege Engines were his downfall!

Claypipe said:
He had some great ballistas!
have you ever seen the "Pumpkin Chunkin'" program. Ballista and trebuchet are two of the catagories. No smoke but real high in the cool department...and only slightly :eek:ff :thumbsup:

Claypipe:

Hmmm... The only company I know of that made a bladed piece was Handgonne Designs, Lord Gray Wolf. Who, I worked with, doing demos at the Vermont Renaissance Festival.

There were more than a few who were selling his medieval looking pieces.

You are correct. Also, Graywolf was the gentleman who made my Handgonnes except for my Serpentine Handgonne. I really liked his work!

Slowmatch Forever!
Teleoceras

Sorry guys been awhile. Still thinking of the wheelock mentioned in the link, how much extra work does it need?( loyalist arms)

Make your own. I have. Scroll down topics to #11
"Treated to Wulfs work". Last one is a hand canon.
I copied that from a pic in The Rifle Shop catalog.
Piece of cake.

My hands are not as good as they used to be, have issues helping my kid put his Lego sets together lol.

Back