• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Possible Shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silky921

45 Cal.
Reaction score
In light of another thread, I figured I'd say that once again I had another great experience with Don and The Possible Shop. Every time I've ordered I get a confirmation and a tracking number within 24 hours and it's arrived securely packed in great condition with a handwritten thank you note. All parts of that equation are important to me. Thank you Possible Shop.

Eric L

My experience also. :thumbsup:
Cains outdoors also very good people.
Used to love October country but things have changed there. :td:

RDR45 said:
My experience also. :thumbsup:
Cains outdoors also very good people.
Used to love October country but things have changed there. :td:
Yeah...when John and Linda sold the business, it just wasn't the same. Nowhere to order double 8 bore rifles! :wink: Loved the picture of the guy standing over the lion and the caption it skidded to a stop at his feet with a .92 ball in it's gizzard. Always thought that had it been me, ole lion would have slid about another 50 yards in all the brown stuff on the ground! :rotf:

I've done business with The Possible Shop in the past. Very pleasant experience, and a gentleman to deal with. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back