• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Midsouth Shooters Supply

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsemperfi

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone had any dealings with these guys? They seem to have the best prices anywhere for Flinters. I could get a Lyman Great Plains shipped to my front door for $560. About $100 cheaper than anywhere else.

I have had good dealings with them, they seem to have the best prices on quite a few items. I just purchased my great plains pistol from them, also at what I thought to be a very good price.

I have done business with them on more than one occasion with no problems at all. I heard of them from others because they came highly recommended and I have never heard anything bad.

excellent people to deal with in my experience. ya might wanta take note : on their website they mention longer than normal shippin' times due to how busy they are. luck & have a good'en, bubba.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Never bought any guns thru them but have bought casting supplies several times.

My wife got me a Lyman Great Plains .54 flint from Midsouth in January for my birthday (early! :grin: ). It has been great and so has Midsouth. I have bought from them for a lot of years and have always been very happy with their prices and service.

Rick

I have used Midsouth for many years. Never a problem, always good service and prices.

First time I bought from them was more than 20 years ago I guesstimate...

They are surprisingly very good all'round.

I have dealt with MSSS since the 1980's and they have always had great prices. Bought my Lyman Great Plains Rifle from them in 2007 because they had the best price. :thumbsup:

They are good. It can be worthwhile to check prices with Graf & Sons too. Last time I bought a Lyman they had the best price on a kit.

jjsemperfi said:
Anyone had any dealings with these guys? They seem to have the best prices anywhere for Flinters. I could get a Lyman Great Plains shipped to my front door for $560. About $100 cheaper than anywhere else.
Thats still to high go to hinterlands its on 531.86. Just trying to help, you can get a kit dropped to the door for under 400.

Well maybe they quit carrying them then. When I was build the Lyman GPR kits I always bought them there and were always in stock.

I've been doing business with them over 30 years,back when they where 2 guys and 1 operator.Never a problem as long as item was shown in stock.Prices always at least competitive.Fast shipping.No BS :thumbsup:

Back