• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

P. Bondini

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drago

40 Cal.
Reaction score
What can you tell me about one in .45 caliber flintlock with W. Moore stamped on top of the barrel?

I would feel very bad for you to be seen with it!
Send it to me to help you overcome any embarrassment that you may incur :redface:
I would gladly trade a Classic Arms gun to relieve you of any frustrations.
Your most trusting servant :grin:
Fred

Seriously they are a very fine pistol, and will one day be a collectable in it's self.
If that is your style of pistol, you won't be sorry you got it.
All the best!

A much better grade of repro than others made in Italy until about 25 years ago. Already collectible. To my knowledge they only made side lock muzzleloaders.

Yes, a better grade of replica than was being produced at the time. I believe the W. Moore should be a dueling style and not the basic Kentucky pistol. :photoSmile:

Here is an under hammer by P. Bondini. It's a 45 caliber with added target rear sight and very accurate.
5ob3g9.jpg

Back