• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tennesse rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mah7039

32 Cal.
Reaction score
40 Cal. Green Mtn. Barrel, Large Deluxe Siler Lock, Davis Dbl. triggers. Hardware and plan from Track. This is my 3rd rifle from scratch, and it has several "firsts" on it; poured nose cap, metal patch box and aqua fortis stain.

IMG_0474.jpg
[/URL][/img]
IMG_0484.jpg
[/URL][/img]
IMG_0485.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Purdy :grin:

Nose Cap :photoSmile: Can we see a better pick of your pewter?

I love the aqua fortis & iron look. It just says "no nonsense" to me. A rife of Hearth & Home.

Great looking rifle!! As mentioned above, the Aqua Fortis stain with the iron mounts is hard to beat.
Again, great job! Rick. :hatsoff:

Thank-You for the kind words! I did get a chance to send some lead down range yesterday, she worked flawless! Not one hiccup. Siler Lock, white lightning touch hole (drilled out a bit) worked great. The stock is from a piece of spalted curly maple (not a lot of curl, really very little curl but quite a bit of Spaulting).

One of the nicest rifles, that I've ever seen. Beautiful color, love the spalted wood, nice sharp lines.

Wow!!!

Back