• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bad Range day

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had massive gun laws reform in Australia and the truth is that the industry has never been stronger. Background checks, cooling off periods, banning all semi autos/autos, safe storage, proof of genuine need, etc etc were all brought in.

At the time the gun lobby made out like the sky was falling but now we have a genuine healthy shooting fraternity that is never in the news for the wrong thing. No more massacres just good honest genuine firearms owners enjoying their sport and we are winning the support of the general non shooting public.

I know it may be a hard thing to swallow but the truth is that in my opinion there is no need for a hunter or sporting shooter to own a military weapon. There are a certain number of people in the public who should never own firearms, ever.

It is always the fringe that spoil things for the majority.

To all:

Please don't turn this topic into a pro/anti gun debate and please do not get into discussing modern firearms.

Both of those areas are reserved for the "Non Muzzleloading" forum area which is a paid member only area.

Thank's

Jim (Zonie)

Kapow said:
We had massive gun laws reform in Australia and the truth is that the industry has never been stronger. Background checks, cooling off periods, banning all semi autos/autos, safe storage, proof of genuine need, etc etc were all brought in.

At the time the gun lobby made out like the sky was falling but now we have a genuine healthy shooting fraternity that is never in the news for the wrong thing. No more massacres just good honest genuine firearms owners enjoying their sport and we are winning the support of the general non shooting public.

I know it may be a hard thing to swallow but the truth is that in my opinion there is no need for a hunter or sporting shooter to own a military weapon. There are a certain number of people in the public who should never own firearms, ever.

It is always the fringe that spoil things for the majority.

Hard to swallow? Hunting and sport shooting have very little to do with the need of the public to own firearms. Brevity shall prevail over darkness and I bid you good night.

Zonie, may I suggest Stockholm Syndrome suffering Kapow sod off at least? I mean, a bad day at the range is defending limitations on your civil liberties as to what you may or may not be allowed to have to take to it in the first place based on...

...propaganda.

A truly bad range day is driving 100 miles to a match and finding out that the club REQUIRES you to load off the bench rather than your normal routine of loading from the bag. As a result, you dryball twice on the first target. As a final insult, when you go down to pull your target prior to turning it and calling it a day, you find your ejected ball lying on the ground right under the target frame, just laying there and mocking you. :surrender:

Latest posts

Back