• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"I'm cold, I'm wet, I smell birdseed...I ain't waitin' for dark"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon in my back yard...and I get up in the cold dark at 4:30am, drive 30 miles, and go hunt through the woods hoping to see one, LOL......two photos:
--------------------
I FOUND THE BIRDSEED !!

HEY”¦THERE’S BIRDSEED OVER HERE TOO !!

Sure will save a lot of driving if you ca sleep till noon and hunt in back yard around the bird feeder! :thumbsup: :haha:

Yeah, an ideal situation for strictly a meat hunter with a bow...I suspect touching off a Flintlock in the sub-division. while not necessarily illegal, would be frowned upon...LOL...so I'll be content to help fatten them for this coming hunting season in the surrounding woodlots

Those pics remind me of some friends who moved to Chama, New Mexico some years ago. First time Bev & I visited them, don went out to get some corn in a pail for the muley does who were all over the place. I"m watching out the window and out comes Don through the open garage carrying a bucket of corn and a big ole doe walking right behind him with her snout down in the bucket. Gonna make for a real sporting season! :wink: :haha:

One house near them had a big wrap-around porch and you could drive by late in the afternoon and see a couple dozen actually lying down on the porch waiting for the owner to get home from work and pass out apples! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back