• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

45 jukar ball size

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The owners manual that came with my Traditions Hawkin Woodsman shows the max load for 2F to be 5 grains higher than 3F. So keep that in mind as a guide. Best of luck and enjoy that 45. :thumbsup: Almost forgot, when you drop in the powder slap the other side from the hammer to knock the powder closer to the nipple. I never have a miss fire when this is done. :v

rawhidekid said:
Almost forgot, when you drop in the powder slap the other side from the hammer to knock the powder closer to the nipple. I never have a miss fire when this is done. :v
I do that with mine too.

thanx i have some old pillow ticking (blue n white)left my dad used and some mink oil in a cap can just no ball,s or powder so fact is im starting over and all your input i thank you for

Back