• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

anyone from central Tx

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flywise

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I really want to lear more about this trad. muzzleloader sport and would enjoy visiting with someone close if possible. I am just North of Austin, hunt west of Austin area

I'm over in Indian Lake, a subdivision above Smithville in far eastern Bastrop County. There's some others scattered her from San 'Tone to Houston and even over in east Texas...I say that for the yankee folks who don't realize to Texans 'over yonder' can mean all 6 New England states just for Mexican food! Just remember the old saying:
"The sun has riz,
The sun has set;
And here we is'
In Texas yet!"

'course, when winter shows up and the first Blue Norther hits, the entertainment turns to:

"First it rained, then it snew;
Then it friz, then it thew;
Then it rained some more!"

On an average of 7 to 10 days all winter long...sometimes! :haha:

Dusty Texian here,about 20 mi. West of Llano and 11 Mi. East of Mason Tx. Give me a holler and we can get together for a shoot. Will be headin to the Frost on the cactus shoot in Brady next Spring,,,,,,Dusty

Wise1, I live in Dripping Springs I am a member of White Smoke Brigade we meet to shoot the 4th saturday of each month near Canyon Lake except for the months of Nov. and Dec. (ranch owners are hunting) when we usually shoot near Detz Gun Range in New Braunsfels. PM me and I can send you more info.
Rusty

Back