• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jukar Spain

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is one sharp looking rifle! Congrats on the work and finish job. :bow:

I know a respected custom ML builder that yrs ago used to buy thses guns just to get the barrels and he made tack drivers out of them,and matches were won with them as well.I have had one of the kit guns since the 70s it has been a great shooter.

Hey check this thread out under hunting=My first Flintlock Whitetail (pics).

Apreciate the comments,ain't much of a craft person and went real slow and wore my glasses and everthang~When i saw that stupid thing backwards i just went duuuh yup yup,my mama done tole me~~~

Thats a fine example of a clean looking little rifle.IF it weren't for the CVA Kentucky rifle.I don't know if I would have taken up Black powder. Another thing.. I've been reading the previous posts when the topic was merged. It's a sad state of affairs when one can't post photos of something they've obviously worked very hard on and made look nice...I'm about THIS close to putting a few members here in my " lead box", which is somthing I've never done before, I've always beleived in listening/reading Objectively.... :hmm:

Chaulk paint=interesting indeed. I am guessing the original finish was removed first?? Think I might have to research this stuff! Looks good

Sorry.

It looks like a black plastic rifle without the plastic to me. :hmm:

'Course, I'm one of the guys who really likes the look of real wood. Even Beechwood has some character IMO.

But it is a Jukar, so...

Look at it this way, in 50 years there'll be someone here asking about this very gun: "Oye, ¿qué clase de maldito rifle es un hombre Jukar?"

Further research states that pitch black was put on the old rifles,sounds sniperish to me :grin:

Back