• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

need warm weather!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaintuck

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Its dropped below freezing here...where I can't get outside to put my sealer on the 36cal southern rifle....so no full pictures...here's all that I can show... :haha:
1124130627_zps198da417.jpg

"Its dropped below freezing here"
:haha:
Yeah, you guy's got it tuff.
If I had to wait till the temp goes over freezing, I'll probably have to wait till late March

Yeah, you got it bad. It's 1:30pm eastern here in sultry Ohio and the temperature is a sultry 20 degrees F. I stand corrected. Better half just said it's jumped up to 21.

Down close to Abalaba..... :rotf:

And fellas, I USED to live in Toledo..... :youcrazy:

I moved back south! Fall and spring are getting to my favorites times of the year as I get older.

Us folks down here are waiting for it to get cold!! When there is still a lot of natural green stuff for the deer to eat its hard to hunt. Its like my brother says "It's hard to get your deer when they have all their food and water within a 50 yard radius". You have to wait until a couple of cold snaps kills off of bunch of natural food before they start moving around looking for what's left in the woods or hitting the food plots.

Apply the sealer in the bathroom & leave the ceiling fan on to pull the fumes out. If it is cool in there, put a small electric heater in the bathroom.

Keith Lisle

I'm with you Rifleman, :thumbsup: soon as I get my hogs kilt, and my sausage made! :patriot:

sweed :hatsoff:

Back