• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

whos going to friendship?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freekforge

45 Cal.
Reaction score
who's all going to friendship in September? I hope I can make it and maybe meet some of you folks and if i have the money maybe buy some more front stuffer stuff.

I'll be operating the Running Boar range. Stop by and give it a try! That goes for all of you!!!

Maybe the first Saturday. For sure the first Sunday. (Forum woods walk)
Sometime before daylight the Monday of the shoot I plan on tossing my loaded 68 vintage Kelty X frame pack in the trunk, buckling in the beagle in the front seat, and heading for some place on the AT for the rest of the week.

I will be going for a day or two midweek. I'm looking forward to it because I've never even seen a muzzleloader fired, let alone dozens of them (or hundreds...I don't really know what to expect).

I'm going to see some rifles in person and pick one I want to build. Should be fun.

Ohh, and this is my first post, so....Hi everyone, see you at friendship!

Oh, you've made a mistake now!! Flintlocks are very addicting!. I wish I could go myself but the money is just not there, It ain't the drive its would be seeing all the neat stuff an being broke! :( .

I know how you feel i am scrounging up as much money as I can get just to make it down there. right now i have just enough to get there but thats it.

I'm sure it will be fun no matter what but it is definitely going to be more with a shopping list and money!

I'm not going to make it this fall to much to do around the farm deer season coming you know :wink:

chawk said:
I will be going for a day or two midweek. I'm looking forward to it because I've never even seen a muzzleloader fired, let alone dozens of them (or hundreds...I don't really know what to expect).

I'm going to see some rifles in person and pick one I want to build. Should be fun.

Ohh, and this is my first post, so....Hi everyone, see you at friendship!

If there is any way possible to make it the first weekend you should amend your plans to go then.
A lot of vendors who are there the first weekend will be gone by mid-week. Even at its fullest, commercial row is but a ghost of what it was in decades past. By mid-week it is down right pathetic.
Besides, if you can at least do a walk through with us when we do the woodswalk I can promise a chance to take your first shot with a flintlock.

As of right now I am planning on being there for Wednesday. I picked Wednesday because I was told that vendors might be too busy to really speak with me on the weekend but by the next weekend most of them are gone. I just picked Wednesday to split the difference.

i'll be there the first Saturday and sunday, gonna be a short trip this time, gotta save up money to work on the dreaded bathroom remodel this winter..

chawk, try to go the first weekend, the vendors will talk to you just like anyone else. you heard wrong.

I'll be there at least the first weekend. Might get to stay a day or 2 longer...

chawk, listen to the previous posters and try for the first weekend. You won't be sorry. And try to meet up with us for the Muzzleloadingforum Friendship Woodswalk like Randy said. You can meet some forum members in person and walk thru along with the group. Keep an eye open for the time in an upcoming topic here.

I was thinking of going the 1st weekend. I have a target rifle I want to take to sell and figured Friendship is the best place to do that.

I think we are going to try and make it the first weekend wish i was a member so i could shoot but oh well. there was a couple people last year that wanted to see some gonnes so i might bring one down with me.

I should get there late Saturday afternoon and stay till Wednesday or Thursday. Hope to do the woods walk on Sunday with this group and finally meet some of you. Leon

I have been able to amend my plans and I will now be staying for Saturday and Sunday to see the sights and hopefully meet some of you. This is getting exciting now...

Latest posts

Back