• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

no more cotton flannel?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Otts. But the flannel sheet my wife gave me cut up inot oodles of patches. And, I'm sure the other sheet in the pair must still be in the closet. With that, I should be good for a year. But, I'll still prowl the used shops for more.

You have to be very carful if you do that.

Some printed patterns are guaranteed to get you laughed at.

:wink:

Hey! It's not me that's thinking of using those pink flannel nighties with the red lips and hearts printed on them for cleaning my guns ! :grin:

""YOU WASHED YOUR DIRTY STINKEN PATCHES FROM THAT FILTHY GUN OF YOURS IN MY CLEAN WASHING MACHINE?"

Huh?

I've got an old wash board & a clothes line I use for patches & the rest of my outdoor gear.

I don't want my hunting gear smelling like some lady's unmentionables.

Deer smell typical soaps & dryer sheets. WalMart even smells chemicals to hide those odors.

I sequester my gear from the household laundry.

Zonie said:
Washing used cleaning patches sounds dangerous to me.

"YOU DID WHAT ?"

"YOU WASHED YOUR DIRTY STINKEN PATCHES FROM THAT FILTHY GUN OF YOURS IN MY CLEAN WASHING MACHINE?
"

"WELL I CAN TELL YOU THIS MISTER!
IT'LL A COLD DAY IN YUMA BEFORE ANYTHING YOU OWN EVER SEES THE INSIDE OF MY WASHING MACHINE FROM NOW ON!!!

Zonie ... there's a coin laundry down the street from me ... wanna know why I never use the coin laundry?

'cause the lady who owns it is ugly?

nope (actually, she's quite attractive)

it's 'cause you never know who or what has been there before, of after, you do your wash ...

geez ... thanks for putting that thought in my head right before dinner ...

:barf:

That is weird, I just bought some 100% white cotton flannel to cut up. I bought 4 yards as I give a lot a way to my buddies.

Maybe they were just out.....

One of my friends uses 100% cotton flannel print, camo print...

Check online.....

Back