• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CVA Parts ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEARL

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Earlier I read a post on where a shooter might find CVA parts. Can't seem to find it here in the search.
Can anyone tell me where I might find CVAlock parts at online or by phone number ?
Thanks,
Vearl

ebay was there last night some shop has 4 pages of mostly cva parts. I have never ordered from them so, I have no idea how they are to work with.

S.G.

I think it was Deer Creek. I don't know the phone number but try doing a search for them and you should find something...............watch yer top knot.............

The guy on ebay that has most of the muzzleloader parts,muzzleloader707,is great to deal with.He will respond to an ebay question or email promptly.Ships fast and seems square as can be.

I have been watching ebay pretty close the last few weeks and there are alot of BP gun parts over there. If you don't mind playing the auction game and waiting for your stuff there are some good deals to be had.
Worth a look.

Edit to add:
There are also some folks who sell there who bring new meaning to the term Highway Robbery.

Back