• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new to muzzleloading

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruiser96

32 Cal.
Reaction score
another newbie in the muzzleloading world in texas. I just bought my first muzzleloader a few weeks ago. I have always wanted a hatfield rifle and i found one for sale. this is a different world than i am use to. but i am having fun getting to ubnderstand it.

Welcome; you do realize that this will be the first of many black powder guns?

Dude, I am also a newbee but have learned a lot from the folks on this forum.... I would also encourage you to leverage the buddy list, it's a good feature that alows you to build deeper relationships with folks who share similar interests.

Have Fun and Welcome!

Welcome and as Mazo said,You know you will be getting more RIGHT?? LOL I just got done shooting earlier and had to clean 2 Walker Colts,1 1858 Remington,2 Thompson Scout Rifles,1 Thompson scout Pistol,1 Traditions William Parker Pistol,1 Ruger New Army and a Thompson Omega rifle!!! Then proceeded home and purchased a CVA Mountain rifle knowing I have a Richland Arms Sporterized Hawken on the way from Gunbroker!! IT GETS TO BE A SICKNESS!!! Have fun and keep em in the sights!!!! Welcome again!!!

Back