• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

November Shoots in Eastern Pennsylvania

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xring2245

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's what I have for shoots in November in eastern PA. Please add your $.02 if you know of any others close by...
Saturday, 10 November - Brandywine Longrifles at the Southern Chester County Sportsmen
Sunday, 11 November - First Frontier Militia at the Bowmanstown Rod and Gun Club, Carbon
County
Sunday, 18 November - Langhorne Muzzleloaders at Langhorne Rod and Gun in Bucks County
Sunday, 25 November - Garage Rats, Rt. 209 Broadsville

Any others? Please post. I misplaced my Federation booklet with all the dates. Thanks.

James

I don't know if you're a member of Easton Fish & Game, but they're trying to boost participation in their black powder shoots, otherwise they'll be cancelled. No set dates, but when I hear of the next one I can let you know if you want.

Topton Fish and Game Association
18 November 2012
Woodswalk
First group out at 0830

Bucks County Fish and Game Asociation
Doylestown
25 November 2012
Hanging silouettes from the line
Shooting starts at 1100

First Frontier Militia of Bowmanstown, Carbon County, PA will be hosting their last shoot of the year on Sunday, 9 December. It will be a blanket shoot, so a $10.00 blanket prize will be needed. I am thinking about making a big pot of chili for the shooters. If I do, it will be good.

James

Back