• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My first Traditional Muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first traditional muzzleloader a Thompson Center Renagade in 54cal.I have owned a inline about 10yrs ago and found it to be uninjoyable to shoot so I sold it. My goal was to take a deer with a patch and ball so finally I have one to reach my goal.It came with a scope on it but I want to shoot iron sights so I had to order a rear sight cause it didn't come with it,so while I was at it I order some balls and patch's they should be here by the end of the week. My hope's are with this sight I can excell in learning what I need to know about taking care and shooting this gun as accurate as it's capability to reach my goal of harvesting a deer with it by patch and ball. Thanks for having me on this site.

welcome zeke73 from Alabama enjoy your stay and If you need any help with that new sidelock you just holler their are plenty of guys and gals on the site with lots of experience to get you started on the right path to one excelent hobby; Enjoy.

Back