• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Native American Inspired Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought that you folks might like to see a powder horn themed to our Native American's. A simple basic design horn project, that is about 16 inches around the outside curve and 3 inches across it's slightly domed base plug. The horn was left natural except for the darkened spout area. The engraving is a traditional VVV or mountain pattern in geometric style and also has three horned rattle snakes.

Thanks for looking,
Rick

DSC00826-1.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

You make some very nice horns.
Where do you get your horns?
I bought a book on Recreating the 18th Century Powder Horn by Scott Sibley a few months ago.

Rick, I will say it again, I like the color of that horn and as always your engraving is top notch. :thumbsup:
That horn wouldn't be for our mutual friend out in the valley would it???
I only ask because he does like snakes :shocked2: :shocked2: :rotf: :rotf:

Ron

I'm going to make a horn, and show all you guys...I don't know what in the heck I'm doing! :rotf:

Nice horn! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

I agree,i luv the horns Rick makes!I finaly got the honor to get one.. :bow: :)

Latest posts

Back