• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Met another forum member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biliff

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Went to the Prineville Rondy this weekend and got to shoot with Apprentice Builder. It was a fun time.

Got to see a couple of his rifles,too. Fine work, well balanced good looking pieces, but the locks are on the wrong side.

Really liked camping there in the junipers.

Fun shoot that's going on my calendar for next year.

Thank You Bill,

It was a fun time with a challenging trail, of course I didn't get to camp it this year due to a very busy schedual, it is a nice event just the same.

Numbers are down due to various economic issues that we are all facing, still turnout was fair, we typically end up with 100 or so shooters at this event.

And talk about a nice rifle, Bill sports a very fine Ash stocked squirrel rifle thats shoots as good as it looks.

Again Bill it was nice to meet you and a good time on the trail.

Tom

Back