• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

GOEX FFg BP... Shortage?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffdrown

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I wen't to Log Cabin Shop in Lodi , Ohio to get FFg GOEX BP. They said FFg will not be produced for a possible 3 months. Log Cabin Shop out of FFg and can't get it now. Whats up with "GOEX ???

They had an explosion last year. At the end of March the company announced they were getting back online again and filling military contracts first.

And possibly not just 2F...I called the Goex Distributor I use at the beginning of April to order another case of 3F...said she was out of 3F, and was told she'd be sent a delivery "around the 1st of May"

Glad I use KIK I've got about 9lbs so I'm good for awhile :grin: . I think It's a little better than Goex (Cleans up better and I don't have to use has much).

armakiller said:
Glad I use KIK I've got about 9lbs so I'm good for awhile :grin: . I think It's a little better than Goex (Cleans up better and I don't have to use has much).
Haha, that's why I prefer Schuetzen powdah, same POI as Goex, but cleans up in 1/3rd the time and using 1/3rd the patches! Cheaper by a few bucks to boot!

From the June 2012 edition of Guns & Ammo: "After experiencing a production interruption on June 7, Goex is now back in full manufacturing mode. The company successfully completed multiple projects for a safer and improved process facility. Goex is immediately gearing its production to partially satisfy its new five year military contract and will soon supply the demand of the sporting market of muzzle loading shooters and hunters."

Buddy setting up bulk order (mainly 2f) for the Gang just talked to Powder Inc a couple days ago. She told him not to worry - back in stock...

E

not a problem for the BACK CREEK GUN SHOP either. the big brown truck left a mixed case of Ffg,Fffg,Fffg @ my house friday :thumbsup: ya'll skeeert me into buying some :bull: :grin:

Back