• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Griffith Tool Co Lock/Plug

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for an older (1980s) hooked breechplug, tang and lock made by griffth tool company back in 1980s. Some were sold as a set. Have a nice used hawken style stock missing these components and nicely inletted for them. They are still in buis, but new made ones are different. Any help or suggestions appreciated by this newbie poster.

Thanks! I tried them twice. They Said since they had a fire parts are different. Was going to order them and try them but they stopped answering my emails after asked about returning them if they were way off. Left me a bit leery. Appreciate your help.

Just wondering if anyone has one of these and could post some pics so I know what they look like. My 30 year old catalogs arn't much help. TIA

Back