• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

average groups with prb

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to use over powder wads with my hunting loads of 120gr 2F under my 54 cal ball. I use felt that I bought on line and a wad punch I also bought on line. If I don't use a wad my patch burns in the middle. I dont need it on my target and plinking loads that are under 80 gr 2f. FRJ

MWS,

That is a real interesting link. Thanks for posting it.

What exactly is Dutch selling?? A DVD??

Thanks,

Jamie

From the FAQ's, it sounds like he's selling much the same kind of info that are discussed on this forum. A tidy package of the methods that he's found to produce the best accuracy, with some additional hints and tips thrown in. Three booklets and sample targets is what comes in the package if I read it right.

Pricy if you like digging around and figuring stuff out yourself, cheap if you want your answers all together and right away!

25yards...*****************.....................................

36 cal.

IMG_18331.jpg

65 yards.......***********************************..............

40 cal.
IMG_1027.jpg

Latest posts

Back