• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Arrows

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking arrows, very clean,and well made. I used to just tie the fletching at both ends and sometimes use old trap spring pieces to hammer out points but I liked obsidian points the best, and I scribed a line in a pattern of some sort along the length of the shaft on both sides, many think this was to help keep the shaft straight, Cedar and hazelwood were my choice of shaft woods,i liked earth paints to paint the markings I used Beaver fat or cactus juice as a fixative for the paint powder. I used to sell quite a few of them at events and a local museum type setting, I manages to find a couple of pics but they are not of good quality,I only made and sold or gifted about a hundred of them and it was 15-20 years ago so I am pretty much out of touch with the arrow "community"

newcameratest102.jpg

P1050002.jpg

Robby: Thanks for sharing your very fine workmanship. Simply inspirational.
Tg: I still have a bunch of your turkey feathers. Some have even found their way onto the shafts of atlatl darts.
Thanks again.
:v

The Footed Shaft out of MN sells just about any arrow building supplies you can think of. If you don't want to acquire your own turkey feathers, I think he has them commercially available.

here's a few I made up a few years back

DSC03461.jpg

happy B-Day tg

DSC04551-1-1.jpg

they even work!

Back