• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Oprah" Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowolf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Ordered my Traditions Kentucky Kit Friday afternoon, this is the one that I am getting in exchange for the trip to the Oprah tapeing my wife "traded" with me. Kit should be here in a few days. Was ordered from Old Fox Products.

Waya :D

Well done sir. Sounds like a win-win situation.
Besides, we all know that if Mama aint happy, then NOBODY is happy ::

Oprah would have too many folks thinking that he is paying homage to Oprah herself. I say call it Harpo - Oprah in reverse...

You are going to wear your coyote hat arent you?
Big coyotee head sticking up in the audiance for us all to see :redthumb:

Hey I know that dude!

Mowolf: are you expecting the dimensions of the rifle to fluctuate over time as the benefactors hero does (Ms Winfrey)....... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Mowolf: are you expecting the dimensions of the rifle to fluctuate over time as the benefactors hero does (Ms Winfrey)....... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

He only needs to get an assortment of brass plates of varying width to put on that part of the stock where the shoulder goes.

vic
If you think I'm gonna say it with swmbo wandering around behind me, yer all nertz :crackup:

Well, call it HO - for Harpo Oprah. Of course, once you tell folks that it is for that, they will think that you are insulting Oprah! :haha:

When are you attending so that we can keep an eye out for the fur hat?

Fur hat, NRA shirt, buckskins,

wonder if youll be on an PETA episode of some sort.

Latest posts

Back