• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Filled my lion tag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pic's and story..Glad this was bumped up I missed it!
How in the world are you going to top this :shocked2:
Very impressive..Congratulations again!
Heard good things about lion back straps.

Oh Wow! You are my hero!
I live in NV where you can buy 2 mtn lion tags per year over the counter. I have been trying to connect with one for a couple years now by calling, and spot and stalk methods, figured it would be a real challenge. I have yet to see one.
One of the local wardens tells me when he finds a fresh deer or horse kill, I sit on ones I find hoping he will return, usually the coyotes spoil it first. The other setup I use is to find pockets where deer hang out in the desert and call with a wounded fawn call. As others have said, I may have called some in that saw me and I never knew where there. One of these days I hope to post a pick like yours.

Back