• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Jäger #2

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I promised these pics a good while back..
IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Roy, That is a truly beautiful gun. I like everything about it. Very, very well done right down to the last swipe of the polishing cloth.
I love it. :bow: :bow:

Roy, I will mail my shipping crate to you Monday so you can send it here for close inspection. Not to worry, I will pay the shipping expenses & return it when I am done. :idunno: Really C L E A N work........

Superb.... simply Superb...... :bow:

Lord, Roy, that's enough to make us greenhorns find a different hobby. :hatsoff: No hope of competing with that. :surrender:
Like to hear more about that nosepiece.

Now some people might understand why it's worth saving as much money as possible and waiting on a list a while. It's damn well worth it.

Thanks, I should make a casting of it.. took long enough to shape :haha:

Your first Jaeger turned me onto them, and this one is no less beautiful. I never get tired of seeing your guns.

:hatsoff:

Back