• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RANGE BOX

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Short Arm

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Folks,Looking for pictures of range boxes.I just pick up all my wood working tools and it is time to get working on all my little project(this is one).Also could you post them under photos.Thanks again for your help. Lynn

You may want to scroll down and check a few pages back, we just had this type of thread not long ago. Or you could try advanced search in the craftsmans area under range box.

Short arm, Heres' a couple I made from a couple of old chest of drawers some one was tossing out, one was pine and one was maple. They both have one tray, and sliding doors in the lid, to hold more stuff. Maybe I should have cleaned them up some. :grin:
DSCN0590.jpg

DSCN0591.jpg

Robby

Robby, thats one very cool lookin box at the top and I can't help but think a leprechaun will pop out when you open it. :haha: :thumbsup:

:idunno: I think it looks like Pandora's box. :rotf: :blah: It looks good though, good use of "green" material. :shake:

Ronnie

Those are nice boxes. I'm lazy I guess. I just bought the appropriate (for me) plastic tool box at Home Depot. :idunno:

Back