• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hunting on my farm

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truckwilkins

45 Cal.
Reaction score
if any of you need a place to hunt i have 22 acres here in marshall nc and am just down the road from french broad rifles rifle range price would be some venison or turkey my wife likes venison your freind truckwilkins

That is a generous offer. Sure wish you lived in Wa. :grin:

Truck, If I was close enough, I'd be there in a heart beat, heck I would stop over just to jaw bone for awhile.
Robby

My brother and sister-in-law live in VA, just outside DC. We sometimes visit and go to the Outer Banks. If you're anywhere I can get to within reason I will definitely take you up on your most generous offer. And as Robby put it, I'm sure it would be wonderful to "jaw the bone" with you. What I can do is raise my glass to you and I will within the hour!

if you come down interstate 81 to johnson tenn and take interstate 26 to mars hill nc and then state road 213 to hiway 25 70 to marshall go past the ingles grocery store turn left on little pine cross the river take the fist left on to bear creek road im one mile up the junky place on the left hanging off the mountainyour freind truckwilkins

A very kind and generous offer truckwilkins! If I could get there, I would gladly come set you and your beloved up with some game. A bit of a haul from Florida though... Still, you never know...

Is this offer also for guys from over the big pond who wants to do a traditional hunt in the USA?

Regards

Kirrmeister

yes sir and ive got some good campin spots too up on the moutain or down by the creek your frien d truck wilkins

ps than there is plenty to do for upper management in asheville its about 25 minutes from here theres the biltmore estate all the shops in downtown the downton of asheville is like an old time downtown every store is oipen and its safe but if you move here please dont tell any of the locals it was because of me!!

truckwilkins said:
yes sir and ive got some good campin spots too up on the moutain or down by the creek your frien d truck wilkins

ps than there is plenty to do for upper management in asheville its about 25 minutes from here theres the biltmore estate all the shops in downtown the downton of asheville is like an old time downtown every store is oipen and its safe but if you move here please dont tell any of the locals it was because of me!!

Thanks for the great offer and info!

Regards

Kirrmeister

Y'know Truck, ya might wanna be careful there... If the Shumer hits the fan as some have suggested, you just might find your place is the new Ronny-voo site for a bunch of us smokepole toters!

Then again, that might not be all that bad a thing... :hmm:

Truck, Mighty fine invite from you. Was just down there a few months ago. My family comes from Marshall. Over Walnut Creek way. Have a cousin who still lives there and another cousin who lives and works at the collage in Mars Hill. I'll give you a shout next time I come down. Ok. Vern

Back