• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

10 Gauge SXS Fun To Shoot!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rosenthal

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Took my Pedersoli out today pheasant hunting with a friend of mine. Had a great time with him, his dog (a Brittany spaniel) and the smell of black wafting through the air at the farm!

Didn't take long to hit on a point and one discharge later, one hen in my game bag! What a day!

Dave

Dave..That sounds like fun! Good on Ya...There is just something about the Pedersoli Dbl 10 ga ...The look the fit...Just a pleasure on the wing..Enjoy yours.....Dan

Woodcock?-- I thought my 62 cal was over Kill! on deer :idunno: .....Man your birds must wear flack jackets! :rotf: You must really be strong..that would be the last gun I would take woodcock hunting...Now that's a challange...Good for you..They are a blast!

Great job,Dave.I hate to say it but you done got bit by the blackpowder shotgun bug! :photoSmile:

410-er said:
Great job,Dave.I hate to say it but you done got bit by the blackpowder shotgun bug! :photoSmile:

Hi Tom!

I got bit really hard! This is my only smoothy in black powder, so for now it's an "all-in-one" if you know what I mean! This shotgun was bought just last July, at a clay bird shoot, where I had just laid eyes on it that day prior to the start of the shoot! My son and I both shot it at the club's clay bird shoot and he hits 10 for 10, winning the entire shoot! Can you say PROUD Papa? I get 7 for 10, forcing a shoot-off for second place, and I win the shoot-off, so we come in placing one and two. Fond memories that will last a lifetime!

She shoulders really well! Even my hunting partner who owns the spaniel had a blast discharging her barrels prior to leaving the farm. Put a smile on his face too! He was using his 16 ga. centerfire and had never used a black smoothy before!

Gotta go--it's chowtime and don't want to keep the boss waiting!

Dave

I used to use my Pedroseli 12 sxs on pheasants back when we had them in Ohio.They are a blast to shoot. Now it seems the only thing I shoot with mine is clay birds.

They don't import pheasants into Ohio? No preserves or bird farms to produce stock? I don't quite understand.

Dave

Latest posts

Back