• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cleaning patch

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebel was told by old bp shooter that patch cleans barrel in front of ball. (damp patch)

Well, i'm an old timer my ownself, and i ain't never heard that one before. Only thing it might do is cause a possible bore obstuction i would think.

The "lubed patch'n ball" cleans the bore when you push it down on top the charge!!

YMHS
rollingb

It's been awfully cold here lately, do you think the cleaning patches would keep my balls warm? Kinda like little blankets, maybe.

FITP,.... If yore an "old BP shooter", I'll believe anythin you say 'bout them liddle "blankets"!! :crackup: :crackup:

YMHS
rollingb

Hey guys, i'm an OLD black powder shooter. If ya wanna believe everything i say you may be in for some problems, cuz i can't remember a lot of what i used to know. But i still know enough to not look directly at an inline or it can cause eye damage. :crackup:

But i still know enough to not look directly at an inline or it can cause eye damage. :crackup:

"OUCH"!!.... thet hurt!! :cry: :boohoo: :redface:

YMHS
rolling

Sorry bout that Rollinb, weren't meant to be personal. :: I plumb ferfot about the cause of yer blindness. Danged inlines anyhow. :crackup: World would be a lot safer place without them. Just think of all the little kids that could be scarred for life just at the sight of one. :crackup: :crackup:

Danged inlines anyhow. :crackup: World would be a lot safer place without them. Just think of all the little kids that could be scarred for life just at the sight of one. :crackup: :crackup:

YES!!.... They ought'a come with a "WARNING!! may be hazardous to eyesight.", sticker on'em!! :thumbsup: :applause: :: :master:

YMHS
rollingb

Latest posts

Back