• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Some wild inletting on patchbox

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mother of pearl on a rifle at Space Farms in Vernon, NJ. Must have been the Liberace of the Longrifle world.

P7140130.jpg

P7140132.jpg

Every time I go there, Inotice something different.

Now that is what you might call a "Roman Nose"
Kentucky...Isn't that the best curley maple you
have ever seen??

Colmoultrie...Space farms is a nice place to visit. I live about 45 minutes away. You in NJ?

Mike

wulf said:
Isn't that the best curley maple you
have ever seen??

Next to this one, that sure is...

curlymaple.jpg

Oh wait, you said curley maple, I thought you meant "Curly" maple. (my bad) :haha:

Just kidding, the gun's wood grain is beautiful...

I looked at the pictures and I didn't see Pearl OR her mother....just some beautiful rifles. :haha:

:) You from Joisey? I'm from Joisey! What exit ya offa? :)

Sorry, I grew up in PA...

I live near Hackettstown, so I'm about 30-40 min from Space Farms. We have a season pass for the kids - including me.

Neat place for sure. I lived in Pa. as well, but my wife is from Blairstown and I worked at M&M for 13 yrs. Her grandfather was good friends with old Ralph Space. We went to Space Farms a couple of times Back in the mid 70's and early 80's. That was before we migrated to this place BELOW the M-D line :grin: ...Bud

Back