• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from NE Oklahoma ...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pulaskius

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello All !

I have just taken an early retirement and now I have the time to get back into Muzzleloading after a long 15 year absence.

I just finished converting a spare room into a BP hobby room ... my previous rifle building experience was one TC Hawkens rifle kit and now I want to tackle making my own rifles ... the ones I dream of :)

I am planning to take a Buffalo hunting trip in the next couple of years with a rifle built with my own 2 hands.

I am looking for a BP club in my area.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and I am enjoying reading the posts from so many knowledgeable shooters.

Thanks to this forum and hobby my retirement won't be a boring one :grin:

I look forward to making some friends here.

Thanks !! -Steve-

WELCOME ABOARD :hatsoff: Enjoy your build hope you get the buffalo with the gun you made that will make it a hunt to remember

neal

:hatsoff: Welcome to the forum Steve. Pull up a stump and sit yourself down, pour a mug of coffee and prepare to hear a lot of experience being passed around. Don't hesitate to add to the knowledge locker. Good people here waiting to hear your tales. Vern

Steve,
Welcome to the MLF. You will love the
information you pick up here. Your contributions
will be appreciated also.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thank you Snake Eyes ! I think I will spend months researching all of the info on this forum :)

Hi Steve, glad to meet you. I'm glad to see you have retired and now have more time to devote to rifle building and shooting. I am retired also and don't know how I ever had time to go to work!!?? Emery

mazo kid said:
Hi Steve, glad to meet you. I'm glad to see you have retired and now have more time to devote to rifle building and shooting. I am retired also and don't know how I ever had time to go to work!!?? Emery

Ha ha I am the same way ! The projects just keep piling up :haha:

Nice to meet you Emery !

Back