• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from Poland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dellos

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, Im from Poland, EU. Im shooting black powder gun's for about 1,5 year. I love Armi San Marco's replicas of Colt Walker (wgot 4 of them), and just yesterday I bought my firs rifle. Im in Polish Reeactors group of US Civil War and interested in using my .45 P.Bondini Foster Rifle Replica. I think that's all :)

Welcome brother...you are joining a great bunch of folks here and we look forward to getting to know you.

Howdy dellos Welcome!!!
Sounds interesting about your civil war re-enacting.:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard, Dellos! There's a whole world of information here on all things black powder and muzzle loading. Enjoy!
Steve

Welcome to the forum. I would love to see any pictures you have of your guns and your re-enactment group. Thanks. Emery

Well We (Polish people) had fiew Coronels, 1 Major General and about 10,000-15,000 regulars (found info, not sure if that moutch) Poland citizens fought in US Civil War on both sites. So for us, its the same fight as for You, some of our People died in action during CW :)

Welcome to the board from another from a long line of Polish Ancestry. There is alot of great info here, and be sure to look thru and read alot of the past info everyone has posted.

Witaj Dellos !!

Ohio Rusty >

Greetings from the Deep South, USA, Dellos. We are certainly glad you found us and look forward to learning of the muzzleloading happenings in Poland :thumbsup:

Hi dellos!

A warm welcome to you from Polands western neighbourhood country Germany! :thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Latest posts

Back