• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Anyone from Jefferson State?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XLIV

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, new here and looking for other shooter in the Jefferson State area (Redding to Roseburg) cal/ore border?

44, welcome to the forum. Nope, I'm located in Wis. Hope you find a neighbor.

Howdy..I missed the gunshow up there a couple weeks ago. Guess theres one next month in grants pass.

Nice to meet you..email me at [email protected]

Maybe we can do some shootin as soon as I learn how to load these things..

Sadly, no, but we are over from yUK to Port Orford a couple of time a year visiting with friends there and in Eugene/Springfield.

Best to All for the upcoming festivations.

tac

'Daddy, why does BLACK powder make WHITE smoke?'

I was born and mostly raised in Grants Pass. A lot of both my wife's and my family still live in the area.

There are few people here from the Rogue River area and a few more from northern California.

Roseburg is the northern edge of Jefferson - or so I been told.

..ever eat them cinnamon rolls at Heaven on Earth in Azalea?

Stop in and have a cup on me, if your in our area. Sutherlin, Or. 12 Mi north of Roseburg.

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Back