• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Watch this production...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just dunno...just amazes me people will film something like this looking totally unprepared and they have no problem posting it for the world to see. :shake:

Even without the sound that was pretty funny. Isn't this the same bunch of dorks that were shooting the handgonnes and spouting all sorts of misinformation?

yep we need some bleach in that gene pool.

i make mistakes but i don't film them and post them for all to see.

Did you watch the 3 barrel hand gonne from the 15th century that had percussion ingnition?

Ronnie

He didn't ask, but someone has put one of my home movies up on YouTube as how NOT to fire a cannon :shocked2:

My humble cannon lark is now called Suicide with a Cannon, big safety messages keep flashing up on the screen :grin:

Perhaps I took a bit of a risk driving round the M25 with 1000 lbs of loose iron in the back of the car, but hey, I get a credit at the end :grin: :grin: :grin:
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=aes7tKAgRVw

If anyone has a YouTube subscription and can add a comment, please tell them I think it's wonderful and I am telling everyone to watch it :rotf:

Big thanks to ClayPipe for the heads up :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that was the "information" I was laughing at. Next thing he will have video of a belt fed,Handgonne. Good thing he is up on his history.

Squire,

I had seen this latter day P.T. Barnum's so-called "How not to do it, Public Service Video" on YouTube some time ago and at the time I just couldn't believe he had the nerve to do this. Since then I've had the chance to "interact" with this individual on another forum and I now think this guy might be capable of just about anything. I want to compliment you on your sense of humor and the grace you're showing in laughing this off. Look on the bright side, you have now been credited with being a Director and of supplying raw video footage.

I called him on those "15th century musket caps' and he said "anything that uses a percussion cap is a percussion weapon in my book"

I gave up. :surrender:

They're saying that it's converted to percussion.... I seriously doubt that. If you look at the condition of the thing, it looks like something that was cast a few decades ago and rusted, not like something that was wrought 600 years ago. I've seen original artifacts from that era, and they don't look like that thing.

Back