• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My latest creation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titus

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Finished this one Saturday afternoon. This will be my dad's Christmas gift.

100_0326.jpg

:hatsoff: You've got a lucky dad........very nice job on that knife
Soggy

Titus,
Very nice! Great to see your post!
How is brother,Heinrich,doing??
snake-eyes:hmm:

Nice Job Titus. It looks like your into pewter now.

Regards
Loyd Shindelbower
Loveland Colorado

Lloyd, that was the look I went for when I did the stippling on the steel.

Snake eyes, hes doing just fine. Just very busy at work. Hes working at Volvo and apparently they block all non work related sites. :haha:

Horner, you put your hand through it so the knife can hang from your wrist whist skinning. Its adjustable so you leave just enough slack that if you bring your fingers together and slip it through the loop, the knife will not fall from your hand if its relaxed in a normal position. Some people like to have it other dont. you can also hang the blooded knife on a branch of you need both hands free and dont want to put the bloody mess in the leather sheath. Its quite handy of you dont want you knife to get full of dust and grit from the ground. while working on the carcass. :grin:

Titus said:
Horner, you put your hand through it so the knife can hang from your wrist whist skinning. Its adjustable so you leave just enough slack that if you bring your fingers together and slip it through the loop, the knife will not fall from your hand if its relaxed in a normal position. Some people like to have it other dont. you can also hang the blooded knife on a branch of you need both hands free and dont want to put the bloody mess in the leather sheath. Its quite handy of you dont want you knife to get full of dust and grit from the ground. while working on the carcass. :grin:

Thanks.. figured it might of been used for something like that, but if you don't ask...you know the rest! :wink:

Rick

I would be willing to adopt you. :thumbsup:

Great knife and you have a lucky dad. :bow:

Titus I really like that knife. I am working on a sheath to go with knife for same occasion. That one has a real nice balance too it! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back