• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

European Mount

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitchyPine

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Did a European mount with my eight point, first time doing one. Lot of work :)

europianmount8pt.jpg

I think i have him tipped forward a little too much, might not hold a rifle very well.
Nowdays i like too keep all the guns in the safe anyway.
Thanks guys. :hatsoff:

Time well spent Pitchy!! I like this look best, the last track left by our quarry :thumbsup:

PitchyPine said:
Did a European mount with my eight point, first time doing one. Lot of work :)

europianmount8pt.jpg

Ah, that's what you call a European mount. :thumbsup:

Btw,are there some snowshoes in the back?

Pitchy,That came out nice. :thumbsup:
Don't have one of a white tail yet, but we do have some Euro deer done up like that.

here's a couple..
IMG_5022.jpg

the Red Stag I didn't shoot. A friend of the family gave us a set of sheds and that's a fake skull I mounted it on.
IMG_5016.jpg

Bucktails :

nice mounts , I would take the protected owl feather out of the picture before the game wardens fine you though !

Nice job, and a nice buck, I think I will do one of those on a deer....if I can find one.

Back