• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

shooting rest -what a gift

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom hargrove

45 Cal.
Reaction score
i received this in the mail tis morning from pitchey -pine a wonderful hand made shooting rest it is absolutley perfect i will post some better pictures later thank lenn you are a true friend.and highly skilled craftsman :v and i am a lucky man to have you for a friend, :bow:
100_1585.jpg

R U sure he did not mean to send you a pitchfork? :hmm: :shocked2: :rotf:

Davy

Your welcome Tom, hope it`s the right height.
You`ll have to put a wrap of some kind on it. :)

Great, a musket fork. :bow: :bow:
Is that one Pitchy made for his matchlock musket?
Looks perfect.Great friend, great gift. :thumbsup:
:hatsoff:

yes pitchey made it , and sent it to me i feel blessed that i have made such good friends on this board that is the reason that i am considering a small give away each month i claude will allow it i have nothing else to do most of the time so i just make things i dont like to sell them because it just dosent feel right but i cant keep everything i make ,so says my robin- :v

two-bellys said:
yes pitchey made it , and sent it to me i feel blessed that i have made such good friends on this board that is the reason that i am considering a small give away each month i claude will allow it i have nothing else to do most of the time so i just make things i dont like to sell them because it just dosent feel right but i cant keep everything i make ,so says my robin- :v

I know what ya mean, i wish i could make and give everyone something, it`s just when someone gives you something ya want too return the kindness. TB made me that fine bag so i wanted to make him something.
:)

Its just finer than frog hair to give something freely! :hatsoff:

Davy

I was thinking the same thing, those things sticking out the sides could be wing mirrors or musket rests I suppose :wink:

Don`t ya have a wrap on that thing yet? :haha: :hmm: I want to see what you put on it. :blah:

He may need to use it as crutch after shooting them things! :hmm: :rotf:

Davy

You are a fine craftsman with metal Lenn!! Now if we could just get you to fully master art with wood we would be set! :wink:

Strykerdlh said:
You are a fine craftsman with metal Lenn!! Now if we could just get you to fully master art with wood we would be set! :wink:

Don`t know if i`m good enough to be called a craftsman :redface: but i agree about the wood. Just something i never worked with much.
I`m a natural at making primitive looking stuff.. :haha:

Davy said:
He may need to use it as crutch after shooting them things! :hmm: :rotf:

Davy
He won't need a crutch if'n he sticks that musket rest in the flower bed, that he just missed this time. He'll need a wheel chair. Cain't hobble with two broke laigs. :wink:

Latest posts

Back