• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Rendezvou knives

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadeye

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Did well at the rondy last weekend winning these two knives. A hand forges folder and a damascus dagger with a beauty of a pattern.
RockyMt.jpg

Damascusdagger2-RMFC2007.jpg

one for pistol shoot and one for the rifle shoot.
Deadeye

I presume the results of the weekend are why you're called deadeye, :bow: congratulations,nice :thumbsup: booty!! I'm a sucker for a good piece of damascus, but I really like the overall look of the folder(drool..maybe another pic or two..drool)I think the folder would also look good in damscus,best of both worlds.Wild Eagle

Good looking knives - congts. on your shooting.
I'm partial to the folder myself :hatsoff:

The maker of the folder, Hyrum Hunter, makes beautiful damascus and this is the first folder of his that I've seen that wasn't damascus and yep, I'd rather it was damascus but utility wise it's just as good being made of hi carbon steel.
It has a unique little gizmo that unlocks the blade and pops the blade down out of the lock
when it's pushed by the thumb. Been wanting one of these so I grabbed it.
Thanks for your comments.

Looks like you done yourself proud there Deadeye.What was you shootin for each shoot? Great rewards for that Deadeye of yours! :rotf:

50cal, For the rifle I shot a .54 early Virginia
and for the pistol a .45 Kentucky type, both of my own making. Both shoots were round ball only, load from the pouch, no inlines, no fiber optics,
60 gr. max for rifles, 20 gr.max for pistols.
Targets for rifle were from 35 yds. to 275 yds.
for pistol from 35 yds. to 110 yds. All offhand,on a walk thru of about 200 yds.

Back