• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Birthday Present for my Wife?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeye1755

54 Cal.
Reaction score
My wife told me , that she found a little birthday present for her. :shocked2:
I said really, just looking 'The war that made America ' on my PC, what is it?
'I found the web-side of one Mr. Silver' she said.
She is just starting with ML-shooting. :applause:
But must it be a Mark Silver Fowler? :shocked2:
Fowler-Profile_jpg.jpg

Fowler-Stock_jpg.jpg

Fowler-Breech_jpg.jpg

Fowler-Action_jpg.jpg

LondonFowlerclose_jpg.jpg

LondonFowlerCropped_jpg.jpg

Start with the best and lead the rest!!! :shocked2: :haha: :thumbsup:

Go for it, it will be a real feather in your cap for a while :winking: :hatsoff:

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Remember GOOD women are hard to find and keep. It only took 6 1/2 years for me to get my new rifle.
Slash

Your wife definately has Champaigne tastes. Next she'll probably want a Mercedes wagon to haul it in. :rotf: Get her one in each guage. Bill

My wife has champagne taste also. she told me, for her birthday, she wanted something that would "go from 0 to 180 in about 5 seconds. I bought her a set of bathroom scales.

TTC

:thumbsup: Hope you can afford it, remember its cheaper to keep her, that piecee looks like the cost of a divorce.

Yep,......Go for it!
Then you can chuck all your others away, and enjoy playing with this one, and play with wife at same time!!!

Mark does fantastic work!!

The silver wire reminds me of the work of Wm. Bailes

Look at it like this, it's an investment. With resonable care the value will only go up on the gun and the marrage. :thumbsup:

Honey I want one TOO Please???

Or better yet will ya finish the one ya are makin for me?? :blah:

Love ya Dear :bow:

Back