• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tip Curtis frontier shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship won't be the same without him. I took my lady friend for a spin around the grounds Sunday. The association flea market had some vendors set up, but was already closed at 5:00. A very few were camping. Saddest thing I've seen in a while.

I don't know. I sent his son an email asking that a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything back.

I always go to Friendship; my best friend has family land about 10min from there, and we've hunted it for decades. We went down Saturday to do some work, and stopped by Gunmakers Row to buy a few things from the one booth open, Flintlocks LLC.

No one shooting, no one primitive camping. BUT THE FLEA MARKET WAS MORE CROWDED THAN I EVER SEEN IT! The NMLRA got the shaft. They were told they had to do all this COVID stuff(temp checks, hand sanitizer stations everywhere, etc) so they canceled. But the flea market was packed and weren't doing a damned thing! Hardly anyone had masks. We didn't even bother going into the flea market. Just stupid.

Friendship won't be the same without him. I took my lady friend for a spin around the grounds Sunday. The association flea market had some vendors set up, but was already closed at 5:00. A very few were camping. Saddest thing I've seen in a while.

I always go to Friendship; my best friend has family land about 10min from there, and we've hunted it for decades. We went down Saturday to do some work, and stopped by Gunmakers Row to buy a few things from the one booth open, Flintlocks LLC.

No one shooting, no one primitive camping. BUT THE FLEA MARKET WAS MORE CROWDED THAN I EVER SEEN IT! The NMLRA got the shaft. They were told they had to do all this COVID stuff(temp checks, hand sanitizer stations everywhere, etc) so they canceled. But the flea market was packed and weren't doing a damned thing! Hardly anyone had masks. We didn't even bother going into the flea market. Just stupid.
thank God i live in the woods. and the town i grew up near is full of rednecks "like me" and still have common sense, but today me and my wife went to have a battery put in my dads old watch on main street at a jewelry shop. we walked down the street and went into a large antique shop. when we walked in the older lady looked at me and the wife like we were the grim reaper! why? because we don't wear masks. she said please put on your mask, i said i don't own a mask. she offered me one, i said no thanks. then she babbled something about "they" they say you have to wear a mask. i said well i don't know who they are but they can wear mine. i looked at her and said "they" say if you have a mental problem you don't have to wear one. her eyes looked liked they were about to pop out of her head! i guess she got the strange feeling i was crazy. then i told her this was still America and no i would not ever nor have i ever wore one! i told her she had one on so i was protected from her and she was protected from me. people are insane and scarred to death. i am scared of the government a lot more than the wuhan kung flu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back