• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Mike Beliveau’s latest video

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always enjoy Mike's Youtube videos and have seen most of them by now. Remember to check out his recently launched website as well.

I wish Mike and his information had been available when I started with muzzleloaders decades ago. People now have a wealth of knowledge to draw upon.

Jeff

I always enjoy Mike's Youtube videos and have seen most of them by now. Remember to check out his recently launched website as well.

I wish Mike and his information had been available when I started with muzzleloaders decades ago. People now have a wealth of knowledge to draw upon.

Jeff
Yes sir, without Mr. Mike I would had been completely lost with my revolvers.

The great thing about smooth-bore long guns is that here in UK they are regarded in the same classification as a shotgun, and are MUCH easier to get authorised.. Here there is actually no limit to the number of smooth-bore guns you can have on a Section 2 shotgun single certificate - a pal of mine collects Webley and Webley & Scott shotguns, and has well north of a hundred.... :)

The great thing about smooth-bore long guns is that here in UK they are regarded in the same classification as a shotgun, and are MUCH easier to get authorised.. Here there is actually no limit to the number of smooth-bore guns you can have on a Section 2 shotgun single certificate - a pal of mine collects Webley and Webley & Scott shotguns, and has well north of a hundred.... :)

Here in the USA you can go to any gun website and order a muzzleloader of any kind and have it mailed straight to your door in a couple of days, no license or ID required whatsoever. It is literally as easy as buying say a pair of knickers. Even a small child could technically do this with ease if they knew how. I do not know of any legal age requirements to possess a muzzlelaoder in this country,

I really feel for you guys in Europe. Beautiful country and good food, I quite enjoy scones.

here in the USA we have it made and do take it for granted. i am in the state of SC and here the sky is the limit on buying or owning any firearm that is not fully auto. if you ask most people here, what gives us the right to own our guns? the first thing out of there mouth will be the 2nd amendment, i want my friends here to know that is WRONG! before the 2nd amendment was ever thought of men had guns. they did not write it and make it law so 'we the people" can have our guns. it was wrote to keep the government in check! our rights come from God almighty! not man. any and all "gun laws" are illegal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rights.jpg

Last edited:
the video was so good that I could smell the gun smoke coming in my room from my screen!! he is just the best!! thanks for the post.

Even though he didn’t get a hit at a hundred and twenty five yards I don’t think anyone would risk to stand in a field while Mike took a shot at them.
They was awful close. A few inches would have been a hit. Five more shots may have put one or two on target.
While I wouldn’t take a shot at Bambi at over fifty yards, you could understand a squad of men could lay down fire at that range that would at least make it uncomfortable to be on the receiving end.
And that fat ball may well raise a bruise or two at that range.

Here in the USA you can go to any gun website and order a muzzleloader of any kind and have it mailed straight to your door in a couple of days, no license or ID required whatsoever. It is literally as easy as buying say a pair of knickers. Even a small child could technically do this with ease if they knew how. I do not know of any legal age requirements to possess a muzzlelaoder in this country,

I really feel for you guys in Europe. Beautiful country and good food, I quite enjoy scones.

Everything you tell me about buying and owning most kinds of firearms gun in the USA is something I've known most of my life - and I'm now 74.5. So I really have no need of a reminder of how easy you have it. I have a total of >30,000 posts on various US-based gun-related fora, just as an aside, excluding this one, and I also shoot - a lot - when we are over in the USA.

I live much of the year in the UK, which is not Europe. although a few people like to think it is. Ask anybody here if they think of themselves as European and see what kind of an answer you get.

Over there in Europe they have some even stranger gun laws, like they do in The Netherlands. No matter who you are, you have a limit of five guns of any kind. Even here in UK I have nineteen Section 1 rifled firearms. If I wanted a smoothbore, as I noted, one little piece of paper entitles me to have as many as I can safely store.

Here in Massachusetts it's illegal to buy/sell any BP conversion revolver, which is so maddening I can't even think about all the other Mass firearm laws that are just as maddening or else I'll risk a stroke!

Latest posts

Back