• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unique Cases

American Made Gun Cases
MLF Sponsor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
*Cases are MADE IN AMERICA.
*Musket cases are 8 in. tall to easily hold a muzzle loader.
*An external tube is provided for a cleaning rod.
*A closed-loop shoulder strap is provided for hands free carrying.
*Wrap around handles are constructed of heavy weight webbing.
*A heavy duty cloth interior is used to protect the guns finish.
*A locking loop has been added for secure storage.
**We are now offering FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. on orders of $50. and over! **
www.uniquecases.com

*Cases are MADE IN AMERICA.
*Musket cases are 8 in. tall to easily hold a muzzle loader.
*An external tube is provided for a cleaning rod.
*A closed-loop shoulder strap is provided for hands free carrying.
*Wrap around handles are constructed of heavy weight webbing.
*A heavy duty cloth interior is used to protect the guns finish.
*A locking loop has been added for secure storage.
**We are now offering FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. on orders of $50. and over! **
www.uniquecases.com

These have been my go to cases for years. Great case & good prices.

What look like?
120059708_1009754229493522_1441509535557066568_n.jpg
119993650_326663068601798_272630497681047968_n.jpg

Well honestly, there are so many Chinese bags in that style, I don't think we could make it and offer it at a reasonable price to be able to compete. Not out of the question though. I think we are up to about 150 different gun bags though. We have been pretty busy these days with all the gun sales of recent. Know anybody in the Paw Paw WV. area that needs a job, lol. We also do custom orders if you would like to give us a call at the shop. # is 304-947-7793. Ask for Jeff.

Well honestly, there are so many Chinese bags in that style, I don't think we could make it and offer it at a reasonable price to be able to compete. Not out of the question though. I think we are up to about 150 different gun bags though. We have been pretty busy these days with all the gun sales of recent. Know anybody in the Paw Paw WV. area that needs a job, lol. We also do custom orders if you would like to give us a call at the shop. # is 304-947-7793. Ask for Jeff.
Thanks Jeff, I love riding out in West Virginia, beautiful part of the country. I was Impressed enough with the two cases I had to ask. Seems like you guys really put some thought into what you do.
EFFECTS.jpg

Neil

I just got off the phone with Unique gun cases. Ordered two more of them. Have two 53" cases and ordered two 58" cases. Nice people with a stellar product.

My 62” Musket case came today and i couldn’t be happier! Well made and has good padding to protect my flinters. I also like the addition of a range rod holder.:thumb:

Back