• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Black Powder Maniac Shooter visiting Black Powder TV's Bob McBride...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since we are shooting various BP guns and not sure which forum to post it on, guess I'll post this one here......
Recently......a good friend and I travelled to the state of Tennessee for a fun day of shooting black powder at the home of Bob McBride of the Youtube Black Powder TV channel. I met Bob and his bride at Friendship in 2019 and have been looking forward to this day for months. Bob brought out the really cool southern Tennessee style guns. I went home that day with so much fun film footage it was tough deciding what to cut in order to get this one under 10 minutes long. Enjoy the results:

Since we are shooting various BP guns and not sure which forum to post it on, guess I'll post this one here......
Recently......a good friend and I travelled to the state of Tennessee for a fun day of shooting black powder at the home of Bob McBride of the Youtube Black Powder TV channel. I met Bob and his bride at Friendship in 2019 and have been looking forward to this day for months. Bob brought out the really cool southern Tennessee style guns. I went home that day with so much fun film footage it was tough deciding what to cut in order to get this one under 10 minutes long. Enjoy the results:

Mark.......I really enjoyed watching the vids! Y'all remind me of the "dynamic duo".........I believe they were Husky and Starch back in the day!

Wow, a double feature! The videos were great!

Well, did Mark talk Bob out of the Soddy Daisy rifle? He sounded pretty determined...

Thanks for posting, fellers !

Notchy Bob

He’d have had a better chance of talked me out of all my other rifles combined, but he gave her the old College try! I love that little Soddy!

I had a great time Mark! You're gonna make us look great showing all our misses! That Kettenburg pistol, that's only ever been shot 7-8 times is like trying to hit the broad side of a barn with a 5' yoyo from 20 feet! Good times!
That pistol was a tough one...and VERY powerful one too. I really enjoyed shooting that rascal!

Back