• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member from Aiken, SC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined a few weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself...from Aiken, SC. I really enjoy blacksmithing, bladesmithing, longbows, and now into BP with several flintlocks and Hawken...tippit
Welcome from Hilton Head! North Carolina State Muzzleloading shoot coming up Sept 9,10,11. A little over 3 hours from you. Google Cross Creek Rifle and Pistol club, Fayetteville if you’re interested.

I joined a few weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself...from Aiken, SC. I really enjoy blacksmithing, bladesmithing, longbows, and now into BP with several flintlocks and Hawken...tippit
Check out the Piedmont Muzzleloaders, Inc. near Fountain Inn. Contact: Marshall Kline, 310 Quail Run Circle, Fountain Inn, SC 29644. (864) 419-6962. email: [email protected].

There are two clubs in western NC. The French Broad Rifles near Asheville & the Yadkin Valley Long Rifles near Hamptonville. Contact info is available from the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association website @ www.nmlra.org
At the top of the Homepage, click on "Programs", and scroll down to "Charter Club", and highlight it. Then, click on "Charter Club Directory".

Back