• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

How bout them DAWGS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello and good wishes to everybody here at Muzzleloader forums. My name is Donny, but my handle is Twodollarpistol. I live in the great state of Georgia and am fairly new here. Been looking around for a while tho, and I like what I see. I havent been active for quite a while in the muzzle loader hobby, but my grandson is getting interested in it, so thats all it took to get me back into it. I am looking forward to getting to know yall and I know there is much for me to learn here. Thanks for allowing me into your camp, and many blessings yo you all. TDP

Not real fair with the QB and roster that we had!! I do have a Georgia coffee cup that I use a lot during season. I just like the SEC man, you know!! Except them LandSharks! I just Cant and Wont do it!!
I just knew I would find some real good people around here......Smart too. Blessings TDP

welcome to a rely great site! you'll spend a lot of time in front of youer computer, and learn a great amount of knowledge from the old timers!

Latest posts

Back