• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Old Derringer .45 cal Perc

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I've had this old percussion derringer since the early 1980's. I traded for it with a couple pouches I had made. I cleaned it up and shoot it about 30X a year. The barrel is a good smoothbore. It is a pocket item for CC, used by gamblers and travelers for protection. It requires a shooter to get familiar with it as it has no sights. It is a close range weapon. It's a lot of fun to shoot and watch others trying to master it.My age is dictating my eliminating items from my collection of weaponry. The first $115.00 buys it and includes S&H to the lower 48.
CVA Derringer.45 cal Rt.jpg
Derringer .45 cal Left.jpg
Derringer apart.jpg
Derringer Bore.jpg

They were made by Classic Arms. I have one with a rifled barrel. They were originally made on Long Island in New York where I live, in the 1970's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back