• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Ball bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a hard-formed ball bag for balls .50-54 ?
Please pm with details- pics, location, asking price etc.
Thanks for looking!

Does anyone have a hard-formed ball bag for balls .50-54 ?
Please pm with details- pics, location, asking price etc.
Thanks for looking!
I make and sell quite a few of them. None currently on hand but be glad to make one for you.
Prices vary depending on what you want.

Cutfingers AMM 1570

Attachments

• IMG_8067_0064-1.JPG
    IMG_8067_0064-1.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8156_0335-1.JPG
    IMG_8156_0335-1.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8204.JPG
    IMG_8204.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 33
Hello Cuttfingers,
I think I bought one from your before! If one dosen't turn up soon I may call you to make one, thanks for posting!

I make and sell quite a few of them. None currently on hand but be glad to make one for you.

Cutfingers AMM 1570

I have one that I can sell you if you still need one. I bought two and don't need both. New never used.

Cutfingers AMM 1570
I love the turtle ball bag. I made a loading block the same size, shaped like a turtle. It holds six balls.

Is the term Ball Bag used as a term of abuse in America? In Ireland it’s a common term for a useless chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back