• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Let's see your Belt or Rifleman's knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is a bit different...curved blade with false edge running to the tip, Osage handle, 52100 carbon steel, OAL 12 inches...tippit
Osage Curved Rifleman's Knife1.jpg
Osage Curved Rifleman's Knife2.jpg
Osage Curved Rifleman's Knife4.jpg
Osage Curved Rifleman's Knife3.jpg

Here's mine:
MAN...these look GREAT!!!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (321).jpg
    thumbnail (321).jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 127
  • thumbnail (335).jpg
    thumbnail (335).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 142
  • thumbnail (363).jpg
    thumbnail (363).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 127
  • thumbnail (336).jpg
    thumbnail (336).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 145
  • thumbnail (364).jpg
    thumbnail (364).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 155
  • thumbnail (365).jpg
    thumbnail (365).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 143
  • thumbnail (366).jpg
    thumbnail (366).jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 123
Two Feathers. I am in total compliance with you. what are you asking for it?

Here are two of mine.
The first one is an Early Style Scots Dirk I made from a blade that was in my "Someday" box for so long I can't recall where I got it. It was hand forged of good steel and takes a decent edge. The handle was a chunk of Maple and the brass hilt and pommel were filed out of brass bar stock. The spacer just behind the hilt is antler.

The second is a heavy-bladed camp knife built on a blade made by George Ainslie, the late owner of Prairie Elk Forge. It's good carbon steel, a quarter-inch thick at the spine, with a full tapered tang. The grips are Curly Maple, the bolster and pins are brass. George made the rough blade and sweated the bolster on but the rest is my fault.

Attachments

• EarlyScottishDirk.jpeg
    EarlyScottishDirk.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 100_1744a.jpg
    100_1744a.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 141
Back