• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lymans Great Plains Pistol Fun Shooting......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Maniac as are all the ones you have done. I have been thinking hard about getting one of these. They look like so much fun and like you said so easy to load and clean. Your video might have pushed me over the edge, I want one even more now.

Great video Maniac as are all the ones you have done. I have been thinking hard about getting one of these. They look like so much fun and like you said so easy to load and clean. Your video might have pushed me over the edge, I want one even more now.
Well...maybe this silly one will push you over the edge...LOL Enjoy:

Ok that's it I'm getting one. If I can find one in stock, must be a hot item everywhere is sold out of finished ones and the kits. I like you have several 50 caliber rifles so that would make the most sense but for some dang reason the 54 sounds very appealing. Maybe just because it's something different and would give me an excuse to buy a bunch more manure. Of course then I would simply have to have a 54 caliber rifle to go with it. Oh boy this is going to be fun.

I have one in 54 caliber that I got last year but haven't fired it yet.
Lyman.JPG
Lymana.JPG

BE CAREFULL...... they have a way of growing on you and multiplying.
20191109_165732.jpg

BE CAREFULL...... they have a way of growing on you and multiplying. View attachment 38321

Oooh... What's that one in the middle?

I recognize the Lyman Plains Pistol on the right, and the one on the left seems to be missing some parts. The one in the middle looks to be a beauty!

I have one in 54 caliber that I got last year but haven't fired it yet.
View attachment 38239View attachment 38240

The photos are terrific, saaman. You take pictures like a pro!

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

The one on the left was a CVA Colonial that I was building for my wife and hadn't completed yet. The one in the middle is actually your run-of-the-mill Spanish pistol in 45 caliber. Some creative Woodworking and stains produced the effect. Fun way to spruce up a pretty plain Jane piece of wood.

This is the next project. I liked the 6-inch barrel on the colonial so well that I picked up another one along with a piece of maple so that I could build myself one.... man needs a hobby.
20200216_144139.jpg

Back